IT Management that Resolves
Your Issue on the First Call
Info: 1.888.662.9084 Santa Barbara Region Support: 805.692.6709 San Luis Obispo Support: 1.888.662.9086 Fresno Region Support: 1.888.662.9086
Employee Spotlight- Daniel Coca
What’s your job title?
Which location do you work out of?
San Luis Obispo
Daniel was nominated as an employee spotlight by his peers for exhibiting the following CIO Core Values:Resourceful Tenacity, Quad Win, and Camaraderie
Tell us a little about yourself!
– I’m originally from Arizona and attended the University of Arizona before moving to San Antonio, TX for 9 years. I moved back to Arizona to work for community services organization that brought me into contact with CIO Solutions and led to my move to California. I fell in love with Santa Barbara the first time I visited and wanted to move there and two years later through a series of unexpected events I moved SB adjacent which is still amazing. I have 3 dogs that take up most of my time and I’m still exploring the Central Coast and finding new and exciting things to keep me busy.
Where are you from?
– Small town called Safford, Arizona
How long have you been working at CIO Solutions?
– 10 Months
If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
– So many places in Europe…..London, Paris, Rome…I want to experience it all.
What’s your favorite famous or inspirational quote?
– Don’t take life too seriously. None of us are getting out alive.
How did you first learn about CIO Solutions?
– Through a former employer who was looking at outsourcing IT and CIO was the prime candidate.
Before working at CIO Solutions, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
– The most unusual was during high school. There wasn’t anyone looking for IT help in my small town and I ended up washing motorcycles for a local dealership over the summer.
What is the one food you cannot resist?
What could you give a 30-minute presentation about with no advance preparation?
– Quite a few topics depending on how in depth it needed to go. I find that once you get started on a topic, questions from the audience fill in the time very quickly.
What is your proudest moment at CIO Solutions?
– Being awarded Rookie of the Year 2018!
Which one would you want most – flying cars, robot housekeepers, or moon cities?
– Robot housekeepers…..I HATE doing dishes haha.
What are 3 words you’d use to describe CIO Solutions?