Meet Maniver! She is one of CIO Solutions’ awesome client success managers (CSMs). She moved to the United States from India in 2008. A member of the CIO Solutions team for the past 4 years, her home base is our Fresno office. She guides her clients to success by developing close relationships with them and ensuring that they have the right resources to thrive.
As a client success manager, she helps clients understand their agreements, navigate which products to invest in to achieve their goals, and helps them get the most out of their relationship with CIO. She works dynamically with the vCIOs (virtual CIOs) assigned to her clients’ accounts. These strategic roles pair together to ensure that our clients have the right expectations, technology design, and services to work productively. In this role, Maniver helps manage our clients’ experience with our services and their technology to keep them moving toward their goals.
When she’s not helping clients, Maniver adores reading classic novels. Ask what her favorite book is, and her answer will be “Brave New World”! She has big travel plans in her future, with Morocco, London and Prague making her bucket list under “top iconic places to visit”!
Read on to learn more about Maniver!
1. What would the title of your autobiography be?
My transaction with life
2. What has been your proudest moment at CIO?
I’m most proud of building close long-term client relationships.
3. What’s something most people don’t know about you?
I am a good cook
4. How would your family or friends describe you in three words?
Creative, Responsible, and Compassionate
5. Who is your hero? Why?
My dad because he never gave up on my dreams.
6. What’s the best advice you’ve ever heard?
Treat others the way you want to be treated.
7. If you could go back to any moment in time, when would it be?
When my dad was still alive so I can spend more time with him.
8. Would you rather be the funniest or smartest person in the room? Why?
Funniest because funny people are nice to be around.
9. What’s a weird fact about you?
I do not like to watch movies in a theater.
10. What’s your favorite famous or inspirational quote?
Do not feel lonely, the entire universe is inside you ~ Rumi
11. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Dive deep into the ocean
12. If you could have an unlimited supply of one thing, what would it be?
13. What’s something you’re planning on doing in the next year that you’ve never done?
Travel to Morocco
14. What’s your favorite TV show?
15. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
16. What’s could you give a 30-minute presentation on without any advance preparation?
17. If your life were a movie, who would play you?
Bonus: What 3 words would you use to describe CIO Solutions?
Transparent, Motivating, and Empathetic
We are proud of our team of skilled and friendly individuals. It’s a unique group of collaborators and innovators who share a common “can-do” mentality paired with a fondness for gifs and puns.
Looking for opportunities to join our team? Visit our Careers page to see all open positions in our Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, and Fresno offices!