INSIGHTS STRAIGHT FROM OUR EXPERTS
Our webinar sessions aim to equip businesses with the knowledge required to understand and leverage key strategies and solutions for success.
CURRENT & RISING IT SECURITY CONCEPTS
Current & Rising IT Security Concepts Webinar Series
IT security is a complex subject to be sure. You don’t have to be a security expert, but understanding the changing landscape, essential tools, and upcoming trends empowers you to make effective security decisions.
Check out our 2-part webinar series where we provide valuable insights and high-level knowledge on key IT security concepts.
BUSINESS TOOLS WEBINAR
How we work has changed dramatically. Businesses like yours have adapted to operate effectively with the changing times, but you’re not the only ones. Bad actors have honed in on the most effective email phishing methods, and instances of these sophisticated (and virtually undetectable) tactics are on the rise.
The traditional security measures many businesses have in place need to evolve as well to stay ahead of these threats. This is where additional precautions, like Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) come in. Learn more about this tool and its place in the current reality.
BUSINESS IT TIPS- WEBINAR SERIES
Business IT Tips Webinar Series
Leveraging Microsoft Teams
Already have solutions in place? Learn how (and why) existing tools such as Zoom, ShareFile, and Slack can integrate into this platform for an all-in-one hub.
Still looking for solutions? Consider the built-in tools available in Microsoft Teams including File Sharing, Video Conferencing and Modern Communications .
In this webinar we review various key functions of Microsoft Teams
- File Sharing – how it works and uses where it can replace a traditional mapped drive
- Video Conferencing – what the video conferencing capabilities of Microsoft Teams are, particularly in contrast to Zoom
- Collaboration – the Instant Messenger feature of Teams and important concepts to consider
- Team and Channel Design – how teams and channels are created and what to keep in mind when designing them
- Forms – integrating Microsoft Forms into the Teams platform
- Power BI – how you can bring in data and use power BI as a reporting and visualization tool
Not yet using CIO Solutions services?