TECHNOLOGY TOOLS AND STRATEGIES
STRAIGHT FROM OUR EXPERTS
At CIO Solutions, technology is our area of expertise
That expertise not only encompasses physical hardware and networking, but also business use, adoption, and implementation of technology.
Especially in the work from home era, technology tools and strategies are where businesses will find their attention is focused.
To help with this, our webinar sessions will be concentrated on strategies, tools, and implementation methods to better equip businesses with the knowledge they need to fully leverage and mature their technological environment for success.
Not yet using CIO Solutions services?
Request for Free Consultation
BUSINESS TOOLS WEBINAR
How we work has changed dramatically. Businesses like yours have adapted to operate effectively with the changing times, but you’re not the only ones. Bad actors have honed in on the most effective email phishing methods, and instances of these sophisticated (and virtually undetectable) tactics are on the rise.
The traditional security measures many businesses have in place need to evolve as well to stay ahead of these threats. This is where additional precautions, like Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) come in. Learn more about this tool and its place in the current reality.
BUSINESS IT TIPS- WEBINAR SERIES
Business IT Tips Webinar Series
Leveraging Microsoft Teams
Already have solutions in place? Learn how (and why) existing tools such as Zoom, ShareFile, and Slack can integrate into this platform for an all-in-one hub.
Still looking for solutions? Consider the built-in tools available in Microsoft Teams including File Sharing, Video Conferencing and Modern Communications .
In this webinar we review various key functions of Microsoft Teams
- File Sharing – how it works and uses where it can replace a traditional mapped drive
- Video Conferencing – what the video conferencing capabilities of Microsoft Teams are, particularly in contrast to Zoom
- Collaboration – the Instant Messenger feature of Teams and important concepts to consider
- Team and Channel Design – how teams and channels are created and what to keep in mind when designing them
- Forms – integrating Microsoft Forms into the Teams platform
- Power BI – how you can bring in data and use power BI as a reporting and visualization tool