Zoom for Cloud Desktops
As work from home has become the new standard and we rely on video more than ever, we would like to ensure all of CIO Cloud clients have the best experience possible when joining Zoom meetings.
To enhance the video and audio quality in your cloud desktop to HD level, please install the following items on your computer. Then reach out to CIO Support to complete the enablement of this feature in your Cloud Desktop.
- Install the latest version of Citrix Workspace: https://www.citrix.com/downloads/workspace-app/windows/workspace-app-for-windows-latest.html#ctx-dl-eula
- If you have a MacOS computer, download and install this version: https://www.citrix.com/downloads/workspace-app/mac/workspace-app-for-mac-latest.html
- Next, download and install the ZoomVDI agent: https://zoom.us/download/vdi/3.3.2/ZoomCitrixHDXMediaPlugin.msi
- If you have a MacOS computer, download and install this version: https://zoom.us/download/vdi/3.3.2/ZoomCitrixHDXMediaPlugin.pkg
- Reach out to CIO Support to complete the enablement of this feature in your Cloud Desktop.
If you have any problems with these steps, contact CIO Solutions Support.